The 1954 Greada Treaty is the ufological term for the contract that the United States of America entered into with Solar Warden, undersigned by President Dwight D. Eisenhower in February 1954. The contract also served as the cession of unspecified US properties to the Solar Warden (see 1954 USA contract).
- The following line items of the Greada Treaty are subject to updates as new information is revealed. Official documentation of the treaty is not available, or non-existent.
- The US government is to swear to secrecy of [ their ] presence on Earth.
- The US government may be furnished with information to advance technology.
- A quota for biological specimens must be met (includes human biology).
- A quota of biological candidates are to be returned to their point of origin, with no recollection of any event imposed.
- Full access to US government facilities is required.
- Alien Research, Krlll