- Columbia: “There are other ships here, they are enormous.”
W. M. Tompkins had a solid career in rocket and aerodynamic designs. Thus, his methodical renditions of spacecraft should be measured with caution—as to how much of the features conveyed, are actually embellished, or too technical. The 3D-like image-based meshing appearance of the fleet, at the Sea of Tranquility, may not have reflected the true contours of the actual ships (See also Extraterrestrial, morphology). However, the concept that Tompkins conveyed for the Apollo 11 encounter, has an over-all striking resemblance to the 2000 year old Zenú out-of-place artifacts (See also Quimbaya artifacts).
Space exploration hypeEdit
The progress of the Apollo program, in the early sixties, created much anticipated hype for interstellar space exploration, especially with a newly founded NASA that became operational 01 October 1958. High hopes to establish moon bases, and Mars missions were on the plates of virtually every aerodynamics company wanting a primary contract with NASA. The Nova rocket concept series, was highly anticipated to take mankind to the stars. However, with a limited government budget, NASA could only do so much, and many proposals were dropped. By 1964, NASA decided that the Saturn rocket series best suited its agenda. W. M. Tompkins was right in the middle of it all, when NASA awarded the Douglas Aircraft Company contracts for designing the S-IVB stage of the Saturn IB and Saturn V rockets. Nova rocket concepts were still being considered, but they were put on the “backburner” by NASA, only to be viewed as backup.
When the secret space force Solar Warden (See US Space Force), was revealed to the World a. 2002, USSPACECOM was immediately absorbed into the United States Strategic Command and Solar Warden was given a new code name. In fact, all US Space Command centers were absorbed, as if hidden from public view. Now enter President Trump’s 2018 proposal for the US Space Force as a “Space Corps”. All of these measures pursuant of the Solar Warden. The hype of having the name “Solar Warden” in our vocabulary, has David Wilcock, Corey Goode, and William Tompkins owning Solar Warden as if it were their very own, when none of them even knew what “Solar Warden” was before Gary McKinnon. W. M. Tompkins' Star Destroyer look-alike designs, allegedly for the Solar Warden, should be taken with a “grain of salt”.
Tompkins real feat, is his contribution to the the S-IVB stage of the Saturn IB and Saturn V rockets; as well as his close rendition of the space fleet at the Sea of Tranquility to the Zenú out-of-place artifacts (See also Artefactos quimbaya).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Douglas Product Planning Committee Meeting Minutes, 1963
- ↑ Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the top secret world of UFOs..., by William Tompkins
- ↑ Secrets of the Lost Races: New Discoveries of Advanced Technology in Ancient Civilizations, by Rene Noorbergen
- ↑ Bilstein, Roger E. (1996). "From NACA to NASA". NASA SP-4206, Stages to Saturn: A Technological History of the Apollo/Saturn Launch Vehicles. NASA. pp. 32–33. ISBN 978-0-16-004259-1. Retrieved May 6, 2013.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Wikipedia, Nova (rocket)
- ↑ Wikipedia, Douglas Aircraft Company
- ↑ True Disclosure, Solar Warden - Inception to Present Day, by Janet Glatz | 4 Oct 2016
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Wired, UFO Hacker Tells What he Found, 21 June 2006
- ↑ Wikipedia, United States Space Command
- ↑ "Space Force and Air Force will be 'separate but equal' branches,to stop space isis [President Trump says". CNN. KNXV-TV. June 18, 2018. Retrieved June 18, 2018.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 COSMIC DISCLOSURE: FOUNDERS OF SOLAR WARDEN WITH WILLIAM TOMPKINS
- ↑ https://goo.gl/images/Z4xzTi